- Forms & Reference Documents
Forms & Reference Documents
- Commercial CO Sign Off Sheet (PDF)
- Commercial Permit Sign Off Sheet (PDF)
- Demolition Checklist (PDF)
- Demolition Permit (PDF)
- Electrical Permit (PDF)
- Electrical Permit fillable
- General Building Permit fillable
- Keeping of Poultry and Rabbit Permit Application (PDF)
- Mechanical Permit (PDF)
- Plumbing Permit (PDF)
- Public Sewer Connection Permit (PDF)
- Residential CO Sign Off Sheet (PDF)
- Residential Permit Sign Off Sheet (PDF)
- Roofing Siding Minor Work Permit (PDF)
- Secondary (outdoors) Meter Application (PDF)
- Zoning Compliance and Building Permit (PDF)
- Zoning Compliance Building Permit Application fillable
The following are handouts that are available in the permitting office and may answer many questions and provide guidance.
- Procedure to Install a New Water Service in Waterford
- Installation and Use of Primary and Secondary Private Water Meters
- Wood Stove Installations
Please reference the Minimum Permit Application Requirements page prior to completing the application form(s). Providing the requested information for each type of application will help expedite the review process.
The Building Department has up to 30 days to review and respond to all applications for permits. Generally, the application process will take two to three weeks.
A complete submission with all requested information at the initial submission, depending on the size and scope of the project, can reduce the review and approval to a week or less.