For a list of loan periods and fines, click here.
To renew your materials:
- Log in to the library catalog by entering your library card number and password/PIN (See Manage my online account for more information about your password/PIN).
- Click on “My Account” in blue text on the top of the web page.
- Click on “Renew my materials.”
- You may renew all of your materials by selecting the “Renew all” button and then clicking on the blue “Renew selected items” button at the bottom of the page.
- You may renew some of your materials by selecting the boxes next to the individual items you want renewed and then clicking on the blue “Renew selected items” button at the bottom of the page.
- A new page will open to display a list of successfully renewed items and their new due dates. Also listed will be any items that were not renewed.
Please note: Some items, including DVDs, RED HOT READS and interlibrary loan materials, may not be renewed online. Please call the library at 860-444-5805 for help.