Waterford is accepting another round of applications for our Small Business Grants Program! The Economic Development Commission will meet in May to select awardees. These grants are a one-time funding opportunity to help our small business community recover from the financial impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic. This program is funded through the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF) program, which is part of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA).
Important Dates and Information
- Watch the prerecorded information session to learn more about the application process
- View video time stamps
- March 3rd: Application Opens - Click here to view the application
- March 27th: Application Completeness Review: The Town's consultant will review materials submitted by 12pm on March 27th to make sure applications files are accessible ONLY. Application answers will not be reviewed.
- April 3rd: Application Closes at 5pm. Questions may be submitted via the form below until 12pm on April 3rd.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Have More Questions? Click here for support.
Click here for application.