Instructions For Paying Tax Bills Online
Your online payment will not result in an immediate release of the DMV registration hold! Online payments do not post to your account for approximately 3 business days. For an immediate release, you need to pay your delinquent bills in cash or cash equivalent (cashier's check or money order).
The following fee schedule applies to all tax payments made through this website:
- Fees are charged to the taxpayer's bank account or credit card, depending on the payment method chosen
- ACH fees (Electronic check), paid directly from your checking or savings account: Flat fee of $0.95
- Credit Card Fees: 2.99% of each bill charged, with a minimum fee of $3.95
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Venmo, and Paypal
- Pay by phone; 855-423-9332. A flat fee of $.95 plus the fee associated with the manner of payment (Credit Card, 2.99% or ACH, $0.95)
In order to obtain an immediate DMV release, your payment must be in cash or bank check. Payments by personal check will be held for 10 days and credit card payments will be held until the payment is received in the Town's bank account (approximately 3 business days).
- Visit the Town of Waterford My Tax Bill website.
- In the "Search By" window, drop down to choose by name. (Property location, bill number, unique ID, and list number can also be used, but we recommend using search by name). Then enter search criteria in window to the right, and click on "Search".
- Bills appear on the next screen. Click on the shopping cart icon to the right of a bill to be paid. Click on "Add To Cart".
- Repeat for other bills to be paid.
- When all bills have been selected, click on the button under Shopping Cart in upper right corner of screen.
- Click on the "View Cart" or "Checkout" button to see the contents of your cart, and terms and conditions of payment. you can choose to remove a bill or bills before proceeding.
- Click on the "Pay Now" button in the lower right corner of screen. You are now directed to the Invoice Cloud payment site. Here you can register and sign up for paperless billing, scheduled payments, email reminders and securely save your payment information; or you can make a one-time payment.
- Select a payment method (Credit Card, EFT check, PayPal, etc.). Enter or verify all required information: name, address, and input your e-mail address for payment confirmation. Please verify your payment information! Click on "Continue"
- Enter a different payment amount, if you choose, or continue.
- Verify payment information and click "Process Payment"