Absentee ballots are available for any election or primary and can be obtained from the Town Clerk's office.
Absentee ballots are available for qualified voters unable to vote on voting day for the following reasons:
- Illness or physical disability
- Absence from town during all voting hours
- Religious beliefs forbidding secular activity on voting day
- Serving as an election official
- Active service in the Armed Forces
Absentee ballot application may be obtained in the Town Clerk's office or downloaded by clicking the following link:
Please send completed applications to The Town Clerk's Office, 15 Rope Ferry Road, Waterford, CT 06385.
For more information on voting or to register to vote visit the link below