JUNE IS DOG LICENSE MONTH
As a resident of Connecticut it is the law to license your dog in the Town Clerk's office of the Town in which you reside as soon as the dog has reached the age of 6 months. To avoid delays and penalties and/or fines, please visit the Town Clerk's office before June 30 of the current year. Bring along a current rabies certificate and, if the dog is spayed or neutered, a spay or neuter certificate. After June 30, an additional charge of $1.00 per month that a dog over 6 months of age is not licensed.
Reminder: If you are new to town or have a new dog you are required to register the dog even if it is not June.
Male or Female $19.00
Spayed or Neutered $8.00
Please call if you no longer have your dog so we can update our files.
REGISTER BY MAIL:
1. Enclose the renewal notice along with a self addressed stamped envelope for return of tag and license
2. Enclose proof of rabies vaccination (NOT THE TAG). Required only if reminder notice indicates an expired rabies certificate
3. Enclose certificate of Spaying/Neutering required only if the reminder does not indicate S or N
4. Make checks payable to: Waterford Town Clerk
5. Mail to Waterford Town Clerk, 15 Rope Ferry Rd, Waterford , CT 06385