Instructions For An IRS Payment Report
You are now able to get a payment report showing all of your tax payments for the previous calendar year that you can use for preparing your income tax return.
- Go to www.waterfordct.org
- Go to "Departments" and select Tax Collector.
- Select "Pay/View Tax Bill", this will take you to the instruction page.
- Select "Pay/View Tax Bill", this will bring you to the tax bill search page.
- Enter your last name and first initial in the search criteria oval and then click the "IRS Payment Records For Year 2015" bubble directly below the search oval. Click "Search".
- In the green header bar, select the IRS checkbox.
- A new box entitled "View IRS" will appear above the green header bar, select this box.
This will provide you with a detailed and printable report for your records. Remember that your bills may be in different people's names (a car may be in your spouse's name) so you may need to generate more than one report.
If you need additional help, please call the Tax Office at 860-444-5816