Registrar of Voters


Next Election Date:

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Extended Voter Registration day on:  Tuesday, October 30, 2018  from 9:00 am - 8:00 pm

All Polling Locations will be open from 6:00 am - 8:00 pm

District 1: Town Hall-15 Rope Ferry Road
District 2: Quaker Hill Elementary School- 285 Bloomingdale Road
District 3: Oswegatchie Elementary School- 470 Boston Post Road
District 4: Great Neck Elementary School – 165 Great Neck Road

EDR (Election Day Registration) will be at Town Hall from 6:00 am - 8:00 pm @ 15 Rope Ferry Rd.

Any Senior citizen or person with a disability who needs transportation to the polls please call Senior Services to schedule at:  #860-444-5839

All of our polling locations are fully accessible.  For anyone needing additional assistance please ask a Poll Worker.


Contact Info:

Patti Waters - Republican Registrar of Voters

Phone:  860/444-5838


Julie Watson Jones - Democratic Registrar of Voters

Phone:  860/444-5836



Registrars are available Mon-Fri from 9:30 am -12:30 pm


In their absence, please go to the Town Clerk's Office from 8:00-4:00.

Voter registration forms are available in the Registrars' Office, Town Clerk's Office, Waterford Public Library and at various social service agencies.

To Register to vote online Click here for the Office of the Connecticut Secretary of the State.


2017 Municipal Election Ballot by town


Voter Registration Information

Am I registered to vote? Use our voter lookup tool to check your current voter registration status:



Am I eligible to vote?

  • Are you at least 17 and turning 18 before Election Day?
  • Are you a United States citizen living in Connecticut?
  • If you have been convicted of a felony, have you completed confinement and parole? 

If you can answer yes to all three of these questions, you are eligible to register to vote in Connecticut.

What if I moved recently?

  • You will have to update your voter registration to reflect your new address.
  • If you moved to Connecticut from another state, if you moved to a different town within Connecticut, or even if you moved within the same town, your polling location may have changed.
  • Your voter registration should always reflect your current home address.

What if I am a student? If you are a college student living away from home, you may choose to vote in one of two ways:

  • Either complete an absentee ballot for the election in your home town
  • Register to vote in your college town


Image result for voting images clip art

Syndicate content