Click on the applicable application form to download.
- Roofing / Siding/ Minor Work Permit
- General Building Permit
- Demolition Permit
- Electrical Permit
- Mechanical Permit (heating, ventilation and air conditioning)
- Plumbing Permit
- Public Sewer Connection Permit
- Secondary (outdoors) Meter Application
The following are handouts that are available in the permitting office and may answer many questions and provide guidance.
- Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Guide
- Procedure to Install a New Water Service in Waterford
- Installation and Use of Primary and Secondary Private Water Meters
- Wood Stove Installations
Please reference the “Minimum Permit Application Requirements” link prior to completing the application form(s). Providing the requested information for each type of application will help expedite the review process.
The building department has up to 30 days to review and respond to all applications for permit. Generally, the application process will take two to three weeks.
A complete submission with all requested information at the initial submission, depending on the size and scope of the project, can reduce the review and approval to a week or less.